Love Sick

The Sea may be rough, but the journey will be worth it.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

How did this start

While frequenting Dorrians Red Hand on the Upper East Side I thought of the idea. I overheard so many people saying "I wish I could just meet a cool, preppy girl/guy in the city."

I've always had a pretty good judgement of character and thought that maybe I could help the lonely prepsters out. 

I started experimenting with some of my friends. 
Two couples I set up are now engaged, and I have many other friends that are in happy relationships.

I decided to start this site and sort of see what happens. I will create "preppy single mixers" as well as tips on dating (that aren't cliche or blah.)

This is not a dating site.
This is not like Jdate.com (because that's for Jewish people only).
This is a place to meet other preppy single people, and maybe a place to find your new favorite tennis partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment